Anyone ever deal with selectoils.com?

I ordered a sample from them over a month ago(Peaks does not carry this FO :) ). STILL have not received it. I have sent multiple emails with zero response. Is this typical? It wasn't alot of money, but I can't imagine wanting to deal with them again after this.

Now, I AM in Canada, but I have never had ANYTHING take over a month to arrive from the US, especially something sent Airmail.

Any help? Suggestions?

I hate to tell you this, but this doesn't surprise me. I've dealt with them on a couple of occassions - I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but never again. They go by 3 different names: Tree Frog Oils (or something like that), Select Oils and then another name that I can't for the life of me remember but it has the word "nature" in it. (Some help I am right?) Anyway, I think it was this board that someone just recently asked about Tree Frog Oils and I let her know too what I thought. I don't like to trash a supplier, but this is a company you definately want to avoid. I finally got an answer from Barry (the owner) after resorting to nasy emails. I hate having to do that but I had had enough. Good luck.