JS 50/50 votive wax

I did a search about this, but didn't find too much.....

Just wondering if anyone uses JS 50/50 votive wax and what your opinions are on it. I was thinking about ordering a sample of it to try out. Do you have to do a re-pour and how is the hot and cold throw? I currently use CD wicks with my votive wax; what type of wicks do you like with the JS votive wax? Thanks in advance for your help!! :D

I just made 5 different votive scents with this last week. I am having some problems and contacted Becky about it today. My tops dipped around the wick, but I poured at 155 and the site says 160 to 180. So I may have to make more candles to see if they continue to dip. My wick was perfect htp 62. I used no dye and scent 1oz. I am disappointed in her chamomile tea. No throw at all from the burning candle. I have not burned the other scents yet. Will let you know if you wish.

I just made 5 different votive scents with this last week. I am having some problems and contacted Becky about it today. My tops dipped around the wick, but I poured at 155 and the site says 160 to 180. So I may have to make more candles to see if they continue to dip. My wick was perfect htp 62. I used no dye and scent 1oz. I am disappointed in her chamomile tea. No throw at all from the burning candle. I have not burned the other scents yet. Will let you know if you wish.

Yes, please let me know how your test burns go with the other scents. I get a dip around the wick with the wax I use now, so I have to do a repour, which helps some. I still don't think my votives are "perfect" enough yet though. I guess I'll keep practicing! Thanks for the info!

This is the first soyblend votive wax I have tested and I do not like it. I don't like using more than 1 oz in a pound of wax.

I have tested these from JS in their votive blend wax and it just did not work for me.

Chamomile Tea cold throw strong hot throw none

Cumcumber Melon cold throw medium hot throw mild

Pumpkin Spice cold throw mild hot throw mild

Apple Jack Peel cold throw weak hot throw week

Rosemary Mint cold throw strong hot throw medium. I only smelled mint ,no rosemary

I have other scents from JS , but will be testing in her soy blend container. I just hope they do better.

I made these last thursday and burned them yesterday. I was not the only ones smelling them too or should I say not smelling them.

This is my opinion only and my friends who smelled the candles. You can get several candlemakers making candles and have a different turnout in throws.