improve scent throw

I've done some searching but couldn't come up with the answer. Is there anything that I can add to Mill Creek's soy to improve the scent throw. Right now I'm adding beeswax and Frostop to help with appearance. I had purchased a candle that was labeled as a "soy blend" and it's throw is amazing! and I would really like to have a comparable throw.

TIA

I use 415 also and love it. Sometimes its not always the wax. Certain scents just do not throw well in soy period. Certain wicks don't work well. Certain rooms don't work well. I usually do a true test by burning a large candle in my kitchen. Then I go upstairs in the hallway. I have a double staircase so it travels through my house. If I smell it up there. I consider it a great scent throw. I have actually had scents too powerful for a small room that I lose the scent because of candle nose. MC is Golden Brands and there are a lot of people who find that a great wax to work with. Container blend is probably what you are thinking of. 444, 464 they are container blends. Try those maybe they will have a better throw for you. I usually consider that everyone has a different sense of smell that is why we all don't agree on this board.