Jump to content

please help!

Recommended Posts

I made a container candle yesterday for someone as a housewarming gift. It's soy, type unknown. The FO is brighterscents Banana Nut Bread. The house warming party is tonight, and now the top of the candle appears to be sweating out the FO. I'm just letting it sit for right now hoping it re-absorbes it by tonight. If not I plan on just taking a paper towl to it and soaking up the excess. And suggestions on what I should do?? And what I should do in the future?

I only put in the same amount of FO as everyone else says they do. 1 oz of FO to 1 lb of wax.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

i have that problem with candles at summer shows and i just use a kleenex, paper towel wipe the oil off, i have not had any trouble afterward with them not burning properely and weird enough it doesn't seem to affect the scent throw.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...