Natures Garden and Tradewinds F/O's

firegirl

I just received Island Rain (Gain detergent).. this is knock you off your rocker strong oob.

For those of you that have never tried Tradewinds fragrance oils.. WOW! is all I can say.. I bought Neroli Blossom( orange blossom.. SUPER strong oob) Saguaro Cactus.. KICK BUTT!! and Emerald Sea.. also very strong! You could definitely get away with 6% or less... They do not offer sample sizes under 2 ounces so this may prevent many people from ordering from them.. I have just ordered a ton of 2 ounce sample, and I will post on the strength as soon as I receive them.. I have gotten my order within 4 days and I am on west coast... they are in South Carolina.. Have a great day!!!

Teri

I am using 75% para 25% soy blend.. if I am not mistaken, you may find some of these f/o's on the list for great throwers in soy... which would make sense.. You would not be dissatisfied with any of these strength wise! They almost make you sick smelling oob, they are so strong! HTH!

Teri

Tradewinds has some super strong scents, no doubt about. I absolutely love their Mandarin Bamboo and Herbal Ecstasy. The only problem that I have with them is that they take a very long time to re-stock their fragrances when they run out. I've been waiting over 6 months for them to get their Mandarin Bamboo back in stock.

Yep Fern... I did a search on Tradewinds and ran across your posts on them...what a shame on the Mandarin Bamboo... I looked it up and sure enough.. out of stock! Now you got me curious about that f/o.. I want to try it! I am happy that I did order the herbal ecstacy though.. and about 10 others that I hope are strong! I tried calling them to ask a few questions and I got the same answering machine that everyone else did.. how frustrating! Does not make sense when there really are so many suppliers out there willing to make their customers happy.. Have you tried to get the Mandarin Bamboo duped?