Primitive Jar/Lid Dilemma

Hello! I‘m hoping someone can help me.

While I spend the required months/years learning to perfect my own candle pouring technique, I’m buying wholesale candles from a very nice lady in the Midwest. When I first started ordering, I was getting 16 oz apothecary’s with the “rusty” lids. The lids were the typical style; rusty-speckled paint, domed with handle, and nothing inside the lid - - they just kind of sat snugly on the jar. She was getting the jars/lids from New York (I think we all know who that is). So, a couple of days ago I received a large candle order and the lids are totally different (pic attached). Rust but not speckled, much flatter as opposed to domed, and a jagged plastic “fitment” inside the lid which makes the lid very difficult to remove/replace. I do not like these new lids AT ALL. The problem is, my candle maker switched to 16 oz Anchor Hocking apothecary jars and the “old style” rusty-speckled lids will not properly fit the AH jars. I desperately want the old-style lids for my product, is there one that will fit the AH jars? I was wondering if anyone knows about these lids at Candle Soylutions

http://www.candlesoylutions.com/thumbnail.asp?offset=0&deep=2&cid=31

According to my candle maker, the rust lids that listed but not pictured on

the Candle Soylutions site “Metal Strap Lid (CASE of 480)” are the style I don’t like, but what of the others that are pictured? Will they fit the AH jars? I called CS but haven’t heard back yet. I also tried to call C&S to find out if their rusty lids fit AH jars, but they were closed. I’m desperate to figure this out as I have deadlines to meet.

Any time I have any sort of candle or soap making question, I always research this board. All of your posts have provided me a wealth of information, so I’m hoping you can help me again!

Thanks in advance!

T.

post-1910-13945840241_thumb.jpg