Ind Sales rep

I was wondering if anyone had a contract form for a ind sales rep, Im not sure what to put in there? Also I was thinking of what % goes to rep, I thought about 10% until the rep gets me 3 accounts and then going to 15% on all accounts, then after 6 accounts the rep gets 20% I thought it would be a good incentive for the rep to get more accounts, what do you think?, im so new at this kind of thing. also how much does it cost to have an accountant, I really want one but im so small now that Im not sure I have the money yet for an accountant? I would appreiciate any input also, I was reading about a candle bussiness consultant, one you with lots of experience should think about it, I would def pay for that kind of help:yay:

15% IS STANDARD, do not go any higher!!, the big companies don't and neither should you. What quantifies an account? $100 order or a $1000 order. Don't forget your c/c processing charges too, so add that and your up to about 3%, because mail order is a higher rate. A good rep should be able to get you 6 accounts in a month.

You should prabably at least visit a few accountant sna dtell them that you are interviewing them(ao they don't charge you) and find one that works best for you and cost wise. My account costs me about $6,000 a year, but does a lot for me. But you should find one for under $300 for just a basic one