Cyclo in roller bottles

Does anyone make Roll On Fragrance using Cyclomethicone in the 1/3 oz glass roller bottles?

How much Cyclo do you put in?

& how much FO? &: Do you use a dropper to add FO drops?

And if you are adding fractionated coconut oil, howmuch of that do you put?

(I know, too many questions!!)

I'm getting myself all confused because 1/3 oz is such a small amount to make. How do you break down 1/3 oz into, let's say, a 6:1 ratio,etc?

Would I just fill up the 1/3 oz glass bottle 3/4 of the way with cyclo, then 1/4 of the way with FCO & then add ? how many drops of FO?

It would be much easier if I was making a larger amount, in one scent & then just pouring it into the smaller bottles. But I need to make many different scents in these sizes.(I just had the same thing with lotion....needing to make many,many varied scents of tiny sizes)

I haven't even made cyclo rollers or sprays in 1 ouncers yet, unless it was making large amounts of one scent & pouring them into the smaller, 1 ounce, spray bottles. I'd actually like to know:

how many drops of FO you are using in a one ounce sprayer as well............assuming that you are only making one single one ouncer, in one scent, & not bulk.

( Iknow, I know, still too many questions!!)

any 1/3 ounce roller bottle &/or any 1 oz. sprayer guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I did one bottle at a time. I have a scale that measure very accurately to the .001 gram that I used. I think there are 28.53 grams in an ounce, so I divided that by 3 and that was the total number of grams for just one bottle.

The max amount of FO you can add to the bottle depends upon where you bought it. Some companies list this on their website, some you have to email them and ask them. One company is 25% max FO to any application and another one told me 8% max FO to any application. You'll have to check the website and possilby call/email the company for this information.

If the max amount I could add was 25% FO, I 2.3 grams per bottle of FO and the rest in cyclo.

The first time I did this, I mixed up 6 different scents. Two never fully mixed with the FO, so it's very worth my time to test each one with just one bottle so I know the FO works before I make up a dozen of them.

Thank you very much.I'm thinking that the key to my problems is getting a more precise scale that measures to the .001 gram. Up until this point, For larger sizes of other products, my current scale has been fine. But if I'm even considering making the 1/3 oz. roller sizes, &/or other smaller sized products in the future, I'm going to need it. Thank you for your help. By the way, what scale do you have? Since I'm in the market for a new one, I'd like to hear any suggestions. THank you.

Off the top of my head I couldn't tell you. I can tell you that I bought it from OldWillKnot off of ebay.

I am at work so I don't have it too look at and I can not check ebay from work.

Look him up by his id on ebay and take a look at his scales. I wasn't sure which one to pick but I knew what I wanted it to do. I emailed him and he sent me links to 2 of his auctions for scales that would fit those needs.

I think Jen at www.lotioncrafters.com has a scale that weighs in smaller increments also.