USP New Fuel Surcharges Starting 6/5

Seems to me that just a few years ago UPS was the cheapest shipper, and FedEx was outrageous. Now it's reversed. :rolleyes2

With these costs rising so much, I'm thinking of hiring my own cabana boy/hot shipping guy to go pick up the stuff I order. No wait...if he's out picking up packages he won't be here to entertain me. Nevermind... :P

. :rolleyes2

With these costs rising so much, I'm thinking of hiring my own cabana boy/hot shipping guy to go pick up the stuff I order. No wait...if he's out picking up packages he won't be here to entertain me. Nevermind... :P

Cabana Boys for Hire!!! That would offset all our shipping charges!!!

I sending over a cabana boy for you to try out!! Enjoy!!!

Please complete the Tester sheet below after you have lit him on fire!!

Cabana Boy Tester Sheet.

On a Scale from 1-10 , Please rate the following:

• How was his scent throw.

• How was his melt pool..

• How did his wick hold up..

• Did he drown out, or last for hours..

Thanks magsglass

If anyone else is interested in testing ... Please PM me!!!

Cabana Boy Tester Sheet.

Thanks magsglass

Ohh-that is too funny! LMAO

Cabana Boy Tester Sheet.

Hey Islandgirl, thanks for the cabana boy to test! Here are my results:

Scent throw: 9 - Very nice! Almost too nice because it drew attention from every woman in the vicinity (and some of the guys!). They kept sniffing around and asking to sample him, but I informed them he was only a test model and not ready for the general public!

Melt Pool: 5 - Greater than expected. This could be a problem, but may be easily solved (see wick rating below)

Wick: 7 - Overwicked! I think the next size down would be better. Now personally I like 'em a little larger, but there was so much spent wick left after each burn, I could barely keep up with trimming it. Plus, this size wick really made too large of a melt pool. Which brings us to...

Drown out: 1 - Yup, you guessed it. Started out with a good burn, then just raged on uncontrollably. I was just beginning to enjoy the hot throw but then the melt pool got too deep and it was over for him. It's a shame because his container was very sturdy and attractive. Maybe he just needs a little reformulating? :P

I don't get it gas isn't any higher than it was last year. I don't know if this is the case with UPS but I deliver pizza and we use to have a delivery charge that the drivers got all of now the delivery charge is .50 higher than our rewmbersmnet rate so the company is actually making $$ on the fact that gas has gone up and they play it off like it is because they have to pay us drivers more ...... I think I will start using Fed EX

I don't get it gas isn't any higher than it was last year. I don't know if this is the case with UPS but I deliver pizza and we use to have a delivery charge that the drivers got all of now the delivery charge is .50 higher than our rewmbersmnet rate so the company is actually making $$ on the fact that gas has gone up and they play it off like it is because they have to pay us drivers more ...... I think I will start using Fed EX

Actually, here in CA gas is higher than it's ever been in my lifetime.

Cabana Boy Tester Sheet.

Hey Islandgirl, thanks for the cabana boy to test! Here are my results:

Scent throw: 9 - Very nice! Almost too nice because it drew attention from every woman in the vicinity (and some of the guys!). They kept sniffing around and asking to sample him, but I informed them he was only a test model and not ready for the general public!

Melt Pool: 5 - Greater than expected. This could be a problem, but may be easily solved (see wick rating below)

Wick: 7 - Overwicked! I think the next size down would be better. Now personally I like 'em a little larger, but there was so much spent wick left after each burn, I could barely keep up with trimming it. Plus, this size wick really made too large of a melt pool. Which brings us to...

Drown out: 1 - Yup, you guessed it. Started out with a good burn, then just raged on uncontrollably. I was just beginning to enjoy the hot throw but then the melt pool got too deep and it was over for him. It's a shame because his container was very sturdy and attractive. Maybe he just needs a little reformulating? :P

Hey Marsglass,

I am sending over Cabana Boy 2.... He should meet your specifications.

Adjustable Wick (New wick on the Market)

Everlasting Burn

Perfect Melt pool

To all the ladies that PM'd Magsglass or myself about a Cabana Boy..

Please be patient until we have done all the proper testing.

We would not feel comfortable selling you one until all the proper testing has been completed!!!

We want to create the "Perfect Cabana Boy".