For the bomb makers that use ornament molds a ?

Michi

How big are your ornament molds? I could only find one size and they seem very LARGE, haven't measured them but just wondering if there are actually other sizes of these and I just can't find them??

TIA

:whoohoo: thanks for that link, but how big are these dudes??? I can't convert mm's. :(

I think mine may be too big but......

How big have some of you made yours???

I was hoping to try these today (if I feel better later) since it's soooo dry and hot here (ugh!!), but all I've got are these pretty big ornament balls. :rolleyes:

If you click on each item, in the description it brings up, it shows the conversion of the mm measurement to inches. I am not making them right now, but Sherie and I looked at them a while ago, when we were talking about doing bath bombs.

I only do molds like this...cuz my bombs are filled with butters & extras my spheres are about the size of a tennis ball...I also have flowers & hears for bubble bars. After I finish with the spheres with all my extras they are about 7-8.5 oz

I have the 60mm, 70mm and I believe it's the 80mm (it's a little bigger than a baseball). I really think the 80mm is going to be way too big for a bath bomb. Too much product for the bath tub. The 60mm's are really nice but DD wanted "big balls" like Bath Junkie so I have the 70mm's. Hobby Lobby has them. My HL was out but after having a friend grab me some, I went up to my HL and talked to the manager. Mine now carries them, lol.

They have great prices but you really need to have a few people order to by pass the $11.00 handling fee if your order is under $20.00. I didn't order from them cuz I found them at HL. If you can get them at HL, it comes out about the same price since you don't have to worry about the $11.00 handling fee or shipping. JMO.