soya butter ...

<H1>Soya Skin Butter

INCI: Soybean Oil (and) Hydrogenated Soybean Glycerides (and) Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil (and) Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides ( and) Stearic Acid (and) Hydrogenated Soybean Oil (and) Plam Glycerides.

A great new product that works extremely well on its own as a lotion stick, or add it as part of your lotion/cream formula! comes in easy to measure flakes form (note, picture shown with finished whipped soy butter). Sold by the pound

Here's an easily adaptable whipped soy butter recipe for you to try!

85% Soya Skin Butter

10% Olive Oil

5% Shea Butter

touch of Squalane

touch of FO/EO - optional

Gently melt both butters in microwave until just metled, use a whipping blade attachment to whip mixture until creamy. Package in jars, if you would like a thinner butter simply add more oil.

http://www.kangarooblue.com/tutorials/soya/

I think when you added the cocoa butter, that is what is making your formula greasy.

You may wanna try again. The link will take you to another formula you could try as well.

Good luck!

</H1>

Ah-HA! It's like a base! I get it now! Now that I think about it, I think there are some other people here who have used this before, and they like it - maybe do a search on the product using the search button, and see what other people have said before you give up.