2nd try at M&P!

CountryGal

I bought some M&P goats milk base from Pine Meadows and just made a batch of chocolate soap with it, didn't really care for the way it melted and have learned some things about ingredients since I bought it, so I will use this as testing soap and move on! :)

That being said....I am really pleased with the smell and look of the soap. My first pic! YAY!!!! It's not fancy, but I love the way it smells, it's a mochachino!

DCP03709.jpg

Pretty pretty, yummm bet that smells delicious!! :)

:thumbsup:

Sidenote- how did you get the cocoa powder to mix in? I just tried using that yesterday to make brown, and though some of it mixed, I ended up with lots of brown spots/cocoa globs at the bottom of my soap. :(

I just could not get it mixed in, I tried smooshing it on the side of the bowl with my fork, and still ended up with the little globs. :(

thanks for the tip, I've been meaning to buy a sifter for some time I just keep forgetting until something comes up where I need one. I suffer from CRS though so by the time I get to the store I've forgotten again. :rolleyes: LOL

I need to post things on my forehead!! :P