A few Chunkies & Marbles

You shouldn't have put the chunks and marbles in the same photo. LOL. The marbles are totally awesome and eclipse the poor ol' chunks so that they just aren't getting the attention they deserve. Your scents sound incredible too.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you do your marbles? When you add in color into the mold..what do you use?? A toothpick?? How do you get the color to go horizontally? I love that look. Mine runs down...goes vertically or just circles in the same place. I have tried using toothpicks, but don't get enough color..tried using the dye dropper and get too much color. Love your granite look.

J.

How do you do your marbles? When you add in color into the mold..what do you use?? A toothpick?? How do you get the color to go horizontally? I love that look. Mine runs down...goes vertically or just circles in the same place. I have tried using toothpicks, but don't get enough color..tried using the dye dropper and get too much color. Love your granite look.

J.

Ancient chinese secret. LOL just kidding. Let the wax get a little drier than what you have been use a dye dropper and don't stir it a lot. 2-3 times at most.

Wait, did you say add dye to the mold? NO, no, no the pour pot.