Candlewic Fragrance Oils

I've always liked them, and they are one of the closest to me. I have a few of their Ultimate Scents and they kick butt. Some peeps have had customer service (order) issues but I think they've always pretty much bent over backwards to fix any problems.

I've gotten quite a few of their fragrance oils and they are very good. Just recently they've added some of the newer fragrances. Prior to that they didn't have any or very few of the more popular scents. So, they've really improved their fragrance line. They also have the largest selection of wicks that I know of...and a pretty good selection of waxes. I've also had very little trouble with customer service. The only time that I did was when they were moving to a new facility and it slowed shipments down. Stuff that normally took two days to get to me, took a week or more...but since then, everything has been fine. I think they're worth trying.