Personalised candles?

(I apologize in advance for momentarily veering off your topic, Storm35.)

Oh wow... check me out! I'm an 'enigma'...

...and she patiently waits for the velvety cover of night to envelope the fields around her house to then venture about, and to live up to her new name... ...a mere shadow in black, she'll stealthily disappear into her cave with a goal... ...to perfect her candles.

Hope

The Enigma

(Now back to the regularly scheduled program... :wink2: )

Good Luck with the embed, Storm35!!

...candles that have ppls names and dates of birth, do you know how to do them??
Nope, sorry! You caught me on a day when I don't know very much! :wink2: Maybe someone will eventually chime in to help you.

(I apologize in advance for momentarily veering off your topic, Storm35.)

Oh wow... check me out! I'm an 'enigma'...

...and she patiently waits for the velvety cover of night to envelope the fields around her house to then venture about, and to live up to her new name... ...a mere shadow in black, she'll stealthily disappear into her cave with a goal... ...to perfect her candles.

Hope

The Enigma

(Now back to the regularly scheduled program... :wink2: )

Good Luck with the embed, Storm35!!

Emmmmmmmmm you lost me lol am confused? What this?

Chris hehehe

If you use a copyrighted image you probably don't want to sell that! If it is an image you created or is a picture that is not copyrighted you should be ok. It is always best to get permission from the owner, for any image you use.

Look under your name. It has 'Wax Drip'. Mine just turned to 'Enigma'. Just an overactive imagination.... :wink2:

Ohh so it has hehehehe i take it all depends on how many posts you have posts, and i am only a drip lol.

Thakn Darwin, i will remember that, much appreciated you guys.

Chrisxxxx