help shopping cart

jaimenic

Ok i want to put a shopping cart on my site and i am having so soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much trouble i cant get it there please does anyone one no of a place that does free shopping carts and that are easy to put in. im sooooooooo fustrated im about to give up and pay for one lol

Have you visited Mals? They offer a free cart that is pretty easy to set up if you know a bit of html. http://mals-e.com it is nice because you can set it up to take pay pal, money orders, checks, credit cards and local picks ups. It allows you to give customer discounts and gift certificates too. Shipping is a little tricky, but not if you opt to do flat rate and use the nre USPS flat rate boxes.

If you go for the advanced version (I think it is like $8 per month) you can set it up to calculate shipping directly from USPS or UPS for accurate shipping charges.

Hope this helps!

Donna

hi i am jaimenic sister and we have been trying mals but we dont no to much about html i have been working on it since yesterday on different ones mals i dontno how to put it onto the site pls if you can help thank you ssooooo much