Help

jaimenic

Hello all I was just wondering if anyone can help me with my writing on my site im not a creative writer and please no cracks ok i think i took enough lol i have been looking on alot of soy websites and there are alot of them who compare theres to paraffin as you know i dont want to go down that road again lol so im just wondering if someone can help me write an intro and about why they should us soy with out hurting paraffin

The simplest way to get started would be to think about the reasons why you chose to use soy. Not why the other soy websites chose it, but your own personal reasons. Put those thoughts down on paper and then from there it can be made into an intro paragraph.

I would suggest, since you plan on selling paraffin down the road, that you not reference ANYTHING that would reflect negatively against the paraffin.

I would do something like:

In keeping with the current trend toward more earth friendly, natural products, we are proud to offer soy candles. We think that you will find our soy candles produce a soft and long-lasting warm glow, with a wide variety of fragrances that add extra appeal to every household.

In addition to the pleasure you will have burning our candles, you can also feel good about your purchase knowing that you are supporting American agriculture, because our wax is manufactured from the soybeans grown in the United States.

I cant believe you came up with that so fast i wish i had a way with word like that do u mind if i take that and change it a little and us it i dont want to take your whole idea i feel bad but thank you so much that will start me off i hope.

check this out i just finshed mastering my grunggy pillar

I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate that you recognize your own weaknesses and know how to ask for help, and accept constructive criticism for what it is.

If you need help with wording in the future you can PM me if you like. I have absolutely no problem helping people like yourself who show initiative and are sincere.

I would suggest, since you plan on selling paraffin down the road, that you not reference ANYTHING that would reflect negatively against the paraffin.

I would do something like:

In keeping with the current trend toward more earth friendly, natural products, we are proud to offer soy candles. We think that you will find our soy candles produce a soft and long-lasting warm glow, with a wide variety of fragrances that add extra appeal to every household.

In addition to the pleasure you will have burning our candles, you can also feel good about your purchase knowing that you are supporting American agriculture, because our wax is manufactured from the soybeans grown in the United States.

I like that! :wink2:

thank you that why i posted believe me i have respect for everyone who those this its not as easy as it looks i know. but like i said if you need any help with your candles or need something please let me know i owe u big