WixNWax

Does anyone purchase oils and wicks for WixNWax in Gladewater Texas. I did a couple of times but it's been a long time ago. I was just wondering about the quality of there oils and wicks. My daughter is heading that way now and I thought she could pick up some supplies for me on her way. If any one uses their oils, could I get some favorites. I think I've only used Butt Naked and it was good. TIA

I have purchased from them before and I thought their oils were very good for the most part. They have very nice Amber Romance and Cool Water dupes. I have used their Coconut Lime Verbena which was excellent in 4794, but smelled strange in large containers (I don't know why). Daffodil field's is a nice summer scent. Bird of Paradise and Black Cherry both had a good hot throw if you like those scents. If I think of anymore I will post them.

We use WnW all the time...there have been very few FO that I wasnt pleased with. Of course they have a geat Creme Brulee, Butt Naked, Raisin Rum, Country Clothesline, Daffodil Fields, Love Spell , Med Fig and on and on..i can honestly say that I am more than pleased with most things I get from them..they even print my labels for me!

I am fortunate they are local for me and I dont have to pay shipping.

Ginger...I get Mexican Vanilla from Starville in Tyler...which is pretty close to Gladewater also! I also use Vanilla crunch from WnW, it is pretty good..has been a very good seller for me, but lately kinda slacked a little..When is your daughter coming through?

She headed that way today and on the way, one of her front tires came off. She had some work done on her truck about a month ago...not sure if they had tire off and didn't tighten all the lugs. She drives Toyoto 4WD and I guess it was a scarey deal. Plus she had my 6 yo grandson with her. She skidded a couple of hundred feet and then came to a halt which was quit a stop since she has lift kit on truck. But anyway...We lived in the Longview area for about 12 yrs and then moved to Arkansas:sad2: She has lived here almost a year and is ready to move back to Gladewater area. I'll miss them but at least when I visit, I can shop at WNW or Wickwares and write off the trip.

Their Peach, Magnolia, Raspberry is Awesome. I rename it to Southern Breeze. There Coconut Banana Pie I believe that is what it is called. It has coconut and Banana in the name. Don't have the bottle in front of me. I have only tested it, have only bought a 2 oz sample but this scent was awesome too. Can't think of anymore but have tested a couple of more (it has been a while since I have tested) I don't have a business so I am pretty slow at testing fo's. But they have pretty good scents that I have tested so far.

Ginger

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter's accident, I hope they are both ok. I can only imagine how scared they must have been...I dont know if I could have contiued on my trip after that!! I hope all goes well and she finds a place to live and get back to Texas! You know once a Texan always a Texan!! :yay: