Darn!!!!

I purchased a sample of Cocoa Cuppachino from MC. Used 1 oz per pound in MC 125. Great scent. But man! I wicked it with two HTP's 104 in a 16oz Melting pot jar. That size has been working great so far with other scents. Well not for this FO. So I set it on the wax melter melted it down and repoured it into another jar with two HTP 105's. It seems ilke it is burning too hot but the melt pool is a 1/2 an inch and the flame is about the same. I used a coffee colored liquid dye from Lone Star and it frosted all over. I poured this baby at three different temps. I think for me its the FO because I used the same coloring with regular coffee from Nature's Garden and it was prefect. I hate my big cold house. It makes it harder to pour candles. I am also going to venture into some LX wicks. I read how popular they are. Cottons produce to much mushroom for my taste. I noticed that Beanpod uses Zinc. Any opinions on that?

If cotton core mushrooms too much for you, you'll probably like the zinc less. It has a cooler flame temp, so more carbon fungus.

It's normal that FOs vary in the degree of frosting they can cause in all-veg wax. Some FO/wax combos will go all haywire. Just another criterion in FO selection.