Tcs

Candlebuddy

Looking for some reviews on scents from The Candle Source. I've already done a search, but cannot find much on the "somewhat" newer scents. There is a lot of information about many of their fo's (some great links on this board, and I've checked them all out), but I'm really interested in the following ones:

Coffee Caramel Cream

Lemon Mer. Pie

Creme Brulee

Orange Dreamsicle

(and any other ones that you might want to throw in) :yay:

So far the ones I've tested and love are J&J Bedtime Bath, Sun Washed Linen, Grandma's Kitchen, Spiced Apples & Peaches, Fresh Cut Roses.

Buttermint Candies and Monkey Farts smell wonderful, but not as strong as I like. Green Apple has a fuel smell to me. :sad2:

Customer service and prices are great! I love this supplier. Any and all reviews are appreciated . . . I'm going to place an order soon . . . thanks! :grin2:

I use EZSOY and here are the ones I have tried and my opinions:

Sweet Pea- Med. to strong throw, best thrower I have found so far.

Plumeria- Strong throw. True plumeria

Moonlight Path- Medium throw. I think this might be a light fragrance anyways. Good dupe. Been my favorite out of all the ones I have tested.

Warm Vanilla Sugar- Excellent dupe. Light fragrance anyways, but has been the best thrower for me.

Britney Spears Fantasy- Good dupe. Strong throw.

Sage & Citrus- Super Strong throw.

Clothes Line- Super Strong. My favorite clean scent from them. Similar to Sunwashed Linen, but doesn't have the citrus smell to me.

Apple Butter- Very similar IMO to Grandmas Kitchen, but a bit sweeter. Strong throw.

Pears & Petals- Excellent pear with a tad of floral. Really liked this one, but throw was medium. This may be a light scent anyways.

the lemon meringue pie is strong in pure soy. real pie crust not a graham cracker crust.

chocolate chip cookies- strong, smells like i took a batch out of the oven.

strawberry/banana- strong, more on the strawberry side with a touch of banana, imo

magnolia- strong, great floral, love it.

starfruit & mango- super strong

relaxation great it reminds me of one of the vs dream angels perfumes. love it.

britney spears fantasy- only use this in b&b products. really like this also.

tropical island- strong, great floral combo.

these 4 are oob-dosen't mean much.

kumquet- i like it just don't know what it reminds me of.

loganberry-seem pretty lite to me.

cinnamon & sandlalwood- great can't hardly wait to pour this. seem to be strong oob.

coffee caramel cream- i could sit and sniff the bottle all day. the first note i smell is the caramel cream and then the coffee.

vicks vapor rub type- smell just like vicks, works great for a stuffed up head.

strong in pure soy.