labels where to find

bella soy

Hello yall,

Does anyone have know of a website that sells clear labels that i can feed thru my ink jet? I want my candles to be very simply labeled. All I want is a clear label a little smaller than a address label that states the scent. Then Im going to get round labels for the jar lids with my logo and such.

also one more thing,

Im having a hard time finding a distributer that can take my logo print it for me without paying alot of money. Every site I have been to wants me to pay them to design my logo but I already have it designed?

Also try www.labelsbythesheet.com

I just ordered some sheets of different stuff from them last night, 1 sheet each of approx. 7 different labels to try. They have transparent matte and transparent shiny, etc... all different shapes and sizes... And the best part is that you can order just a sheet of each for under $1 to try them in person w/ your product!! Can you tell that I'm excited about the labels I've got coming? :yay:

HTH,