Looking for true Henri Bendel Dup?

Hi,

I'm new to this board and I'm loving the fact that it it SO enlightening with so many reviews! I absolutely LOVE the candle from B&BW Henri Bendel Fig. I would really be a super-happy camper if I could find a "true" dup of that scent. I did buy a Fig Leaf from the supplier From Nature With Love and although its really nice it isn't a dup of the candle called FIG.....has anyone found a true dup of that candle scent?

TIA,

Beverly

You might want to give Save on Scents a try, it's in New York. I'm almost positive that they have it. I'd say that they are one of the biggest suppliers of designer dupes that I know of and just about every dupe that I have tried has been dead on accurate. Candlewic, in PA, also has it as well.

I was just at BB&W this evening and caved in and got his "Amber". That is an awesome scent! It's not just that heavy sweet scent. On the side of the box it states it's made with three different types of amber...golden, sweet and white, with jasmine and white rose mixed in. Would also love to find a dupe of this scent, but nobody has it! :sad2: