question about jars??

I think a month ago, I asked if it would look stupid if I used canning jars but now I'm thinking they don't look that professional (sp?).

Like what if one day I do plan on selling them, nobody high class will want canning jars in their living room.

I was thinking maybe the oval hex, is that considered country or does that remind some of you of the HI hex jars???

I like the Tureen jars to put want to try the oval hex, I'm so undecisive, help me, lol.

And another question does anybody know where I could get a beehive jar container????

TIA,

Mindy :)

Personally canning jars aren't high class to me, but that doesn't mean you can't be successful with them, if they are marketed right. They definitely have a country feel to them, but there are lots of stores that would fit that. I can think of someone here in Ontario that is very successful with her canning jars, but she also has lots more to offer. She has over 150 wholesale accounts and does very well.