new jar

I haven't poured anything in this yet, but thought I'd share. I got this sample jar from specialty bottle. I used to use them as a supplier when I did other crafts and thought I'd check out what they had. They will only send you 1 free sample jar out of their specialty line. This is a 9 oz. oval hexagon. The front and back of the jar are sort of a flat square the sides have the traditional hexagon look. They are 76 cents a piece for a dozen if you buy more the price goes down. I'm anxious to try this jar out. I usually use the classic dodecagon, but this jar is cheaper and I'm hoping easier to wick with soy.

post-358-13945839758_thumb.jpg

post-358-139458397583_thumb.jpg

SKS is www.sks-bottle.com, they are in NY state and have great service and good prices. This jar unfortunately is much cheaper from Specialty Bottle. Enough cheaper ($3.36/case) that it still might be cheaper to order from SB and ship from WA state, but I'd at least look into it.

I've used a para/soy blend in them, and generally use an Eco-12 give or take. HTH.

i use them they are wonderful, i do the 1.5, 3.7, 6 & 9 oz's. i get them all from lonestar candle supply cause they are cheap & fast in delivery. i use an eco 6 in the 1.5 & 3.7 then i use an eco 10 in the 6 & 9's. they seem to hold up with all the scents i use. i also use cargil c-3 container soy wax. but you do need to have jar's at room temp when you pour with this wax i just take a blow dryer to them because i keep my house cool. don't know if this will help.:wink2: