Soy virgin no longer! Results of first pours...

Thanks to all of you who responded to my desparate pleas for help, I have managed to pour samples of the C1 and C3. With only these two attempts I already have a much better understanding of the all the posts that I read.

Results:

C1 ~ While it is hard to tell with no dye/coloring. I do think that that there may be what you call frosting, although the tops are very flat, they do have a texture of sorts and are not creamy smooth by any means.

C3 ~ The texture seems nice, smooth, matte texture, but I did get a slight depression.

Heated to about 165, added fragrance, cooled to about 123 and poured into heated containers. Cooled under a box to keep the draft from the ceiling fan off from them. No pulling away from the sides.

Thanks again to all of you who helped me overcome the panic yesterday.

This is too much fun! I may never get anything else done!

Off to try the EL & EL Millenium...

Rocky

You are indeed a plucky squirrel! Your noobness is decreasing at a rapid rate.

Not only will you be wanting to do it five to six times a day, you'll be doing it in the living room, basement, on the kitchen table, linen closet, you are only limited by your imagination! :grin2:

geek