Help Candle cocoon scents

carmen3032

Hi there ladies (and gents) I just ordered some oils from the scent event coop does anyone know if any of these scents are soap safe I checked their website for scent reviews but their last post was Nov 05 :undecided . maybe you ladies have used these before any help would be appreciated.;) (want to start soaping this weekend before hubby gets into my new batch of lye :rolleyes2 )

Fireside

Pear

Sugar & Spice

Tulips

TIA

Carmen

Hi Carmen,

I have the results for Tulip and they are soap and lotion safe.

Since the Scent Event Scents were all created for candles they are not tested for Skin usage unless someone want the info. Why do the extra work if noone wants it right :) But I can get the results for you by sending them to the lab. it may take up to 2 weeks. If you could help me out and send me an e-mail I would really appreactie it since my memory is just horrible since I had this baby :)

lyschel@candlecocoon.com

talk to you soon,

Lyschel

Hi again, just wanted to let you guys know in case anyone might have the same questions about these oils Fireside, Pear, & Sugar & Spice. they are only for candles except for the Tulip which is soap and lotion safe. (thanks for all your help Lyschel :grin2: )

Carmen