Has anyone bought from here?

TerriWV

I put in an order from the Nayah one. I ordered and the charge card was debited. Two days later I got an E-mail saying she didn't have what I needed in stock. She said I could either wait two weeks OR she would cancell my order and credit my card. I told her I could wait. It's only been one week of waiting though. In a perfect world, I wish I would have known they weren't in stock before I wasted my time and sent in my charge card info. Also an e-mail sayin I'm not forgotten about would be nice. So far I can't really say it's bad service because it isn't. But if it doesn't arrive in about 10 more days I'll re-think that.

• 2 weeks later...

I still haven't heard from her. I placed my order 03-06-2006. She said it would take a couple of weeks to fill my order but tomorrow it will be a month. I have patience but the least she could have done is sent me an update E-mail. I sent her one today asking for an update on the order. So...I would have to say customer service is non existant and I will not order from her again.