Finally using my GC (from my SB) from Daystar.....

Michi

Omg you guys I just could not choose all of her scents sound sooo wonderful, she presents them really well (she sure does know how to market huh?). :D

I have a $20 GC from my Secret Buddy (thanks again my friend!!) and thought I'd just get a 2oz. sampler pack since that's how much they are, but I just couldn't narrow down my list. :eek:

Sooooooo.... this is what I'm getting (thank goodness I sold some stuff on Ebay recently, gotta be able to pay for my addictions ya know!! LOL):

sample pack #1

Good Lookin' Cowboy

Hey Hey Cute Cabana Boy

Ice Box Lemon Pie

Kaleidoscope

Mimosa Breeze

sample pack #2

Ooh La La

Pure Indulgence

Raspberries & white roses

Shampure Type

Tangled in Barbed Wire

And then I just had to throw these two in also, especially after the thread with most everyone raving about the Vanille Abricot

So I got 2oz. samples of Vanille Apricot and Wood Violet & Sugar Maple.

LOL

Definitely will be busy testing these babies out!!

Looks like you finally made up your mind, lol. One thing I have noticed about some of the FOs I've bought from Daystar, they seem to need to cure a bit longer than some of my other FOs. Cold throw is pretty much immediate, but I have lit up a few 48 hours or so after pouring, thought hmmm not much hot throw, waited a few more days and just been blown away. Thought you might want to know, I'd hate for you to be disappointed like I was the first time. Of course with B&B it's just instant gratification :drool: