Difference between body safe and candle fo's

giedre11

Just sort of wondering. I have purchased BB's vanilla bean for bath and body. Now they are also selling candle fragrances and after looking around I noticed they have the same scent for candles, only it is about half the price! Now I am just crazy about their vanilla bean scent. I have used it in candles and it is awesome. :tongue2: However, if I can get the EXACT same scent for half the price...well of course I would! Has anybody here had a chance to try out both of these scents? Are they really the same?? I'd buy both just to see, and just maybe I will. Anybody?

As long as you don't use a candle fragrance for any b&b application... Anne-Marie can tell you the difference, and why the website says on the candle fragrance page "These oils are NOT suitable for body products. Wax products only!".

Candle fragrances are usually formulated differently than b&b fragrances - they're made to work especially well with wax. There are lots of fragrances that do both too, but they're always labeled as such. "Candle only" fragrances usually have something that is irritating to the skin, or not allowed in skin products... so if you've been using the b&b fragrance with your candles, you might very well be able to switch to the candle fragrance and possibly get even better performance.