question about 4794 for tarts

I've been reading alot on the boards about wax for tarts and still have a lot of questions. I'm leaning towards the 4794 wax for tarts, but do I need to mix anything with it to get great results? If use it alone, will I need to do a repour? Will it give a great throw and have a smooth finish? Is there another combination that will give me a smooth finish, good scent throw, and will not need a repour. It's probably been covered elsewhere, but my mind is getting numb with all the info and I just want a place to start! :embarasse Thanks a lot for any info!

Jen

No additives needed with 4794. It is a blend. I have been using it for votives/tarts for a long time. I have never had to do a repour on tarts.

The votives require a repour with 4794. I think the 4794 has a great smooth finish and a terrific scent throw. hth;)

I think 4794 by itself is fine for tarts. I would get a ripple effect using this wax by itself, but I wasn't going to do a repour on these things, so I left it. Because of that, I wouldn't say it has a smooth finish. What I found best, is mixing 4794 with a container wax - it gives me an awesome throw, and great, smooth finish.