Any good resource sites for new B&B ppl

Liz

Hi,

Other than reading these forums, are there any other web sites with concise, general info which give a new B&B person a good & solid foundation on how to make the various products? Packaging? Safety issues? Labelling info? How to's? B&B recipes, etc that you all would suggest:confused:

thx

Liz

I'm not sure if I have ever taken two recipes from the same place yet!! There are literally bazillions of recipes out there. If you type in "bath and body recipes" into google, you will find enough hits to keep you busy reading for quite awhile:) Depending on what you're looking for you can get way more specific in your search too..there are thousands of soap recipes, I find new ones every day, and I've got a recipe collection now that exceeds in number any cooking recipe collection I've ever conjured up!;) If you know what you want, or have some idea you can always ask on the board and if anyone has a tried and true recipe they will share it will be posted there, sometimes a bunch of them. Hope this helps.

~Sharon