Affordable wax melter

Hello,

Just wanting to share with you my method on melting wax. Its affordable and its bigger than the presto. I went out and bought the turkey deep fryer that is electric and has the spout on the bottom. It has a temperature setting and it holds about 60-80 pounds of wax. It costed me only $100 from Bed Bath and Beyond. I love using it. Then I just turn it off and reheat again when I am ready. The spout comes in handy. :D

Wow! That sounds awesome! And this works well for you? Hhmmm...might have to check that out. I just bought a presto pot. Wish I'd known that earlier, but no matter...I'll probably end up using the presto pot, too!:D

Thanks for the info!

I just got 2 of these this week at Gander Mountain. Got them on sale for $49 each. Normally $99. Don't think it was supposed to be marked down that much but when my husband went in to get one there was a big one and a little one and a sign that said $49. My husband asked for which size and the manager said I am trying to get rid of these and so he said If it's for the big one I'll get 2 right away and she went for it. Can't wait to try them this week.