Question for J50 users

I have been using J50 for several months now and I am most comfortable with it leaves a nice creamy finish. My question is all my J50 in the past has been very soft and white. I ordered J50 a few days ago and it came yesterday and I noticed it was a bit harder and more ivory than white. I tried the J223 (which is what this is reminding me of) and it made all my candles look like they had lines running horizontally around all my jars. So I began using my "J50" wax that I received and it happened again. Now I am wondering is there more than one J50 out there or did they send me the wrong stuff. It says Honeywell J50 but I always order AstorJ-50 is there a difference. Are these lines wet spots because the tops of the candles are smooth with no lines. I am using 12 sided jars if that helps anybody.

Thank you for your suggestion I started doing them cooler because I was getting wet spots doing them hot, warm, whatever but as I have experienced and reading from here wet spots cannot be helped. I started warming them again last night and it seamed to help but not all jars were warmed because I made the wrong fragrance and had already wicked my jars so I did not want to put them back in oven. Would this hurt to put them in the oven wicked in case this would happen again?