Fo Help Please ?

I New To This But Have Read Alot And Have A Few Scents From Candlies & Supplies They Are :

Cinn Bun ..

CandleShop

Buttercream Frosting

Cant Get To Throw In Soy Wax ..

Could Someone Please Tell Me where to get good fo ... here are the one's i need !

cinn buns

hot apple pie

bananna nut bread

watermelon

blueberry

strawberry

honeysuckle

buttercream or buttercream froasting

Cotton Candy

Caramel

these are what i would like to start with add any you think woould be nes ...

also please tell me if these work good in bluegrass nat soy wax blend ?

I've heard good things about Millcreek too. Also, Snowtop tests their FOs for soy and they have some really great ones. Just Scent is another one to try out. Becky is great at letting you know which ones throw better in soy. HTH :)

New Candleman -

If you're using Bluegrass Soy, then you can get those fo's at the same place you get your wax (Bluegrass Candle Supply). They test their fo's in the Bluegrass Soy . . . so you can feel confident that they throw in the wax you are using.

There are instructions on the website for using Bluegrass Soy. The website is www.bluegrasscandlesupply.com. I noticed that they carry wicks and color blocks too.

I use Ky125 (soy/cottonseed oil). From my experience, I would recommend Millcreek and Kentucky Candle & Wax Supply. Also (off the top of my head), Tri-state, Candle Science, Keystone, & Aroma Haven.

Hope this helps. :)

Yes Fern--- I agree w/that!! NewCandleman- you are probably not using enough FO per pound of wax. I honestly don't know much about the type of wick you are using...sorry.

There is a link somewhere for a list of suppliers by state. I'm sorry, but I don't know it. Perhaps someone could chime in and give it to you.

I would definately try some FO's from some suppliers that are closest to you. CandleScience, in NC has great FO's, IMO. I have also ordered from BitterCreekNorth.