Your Thoughts?

I just made up some lables...Hopefully for this summer...for one soap I really like...My 100% Castile soap bars....I have people here eating them up...they love them..Gave away my first few batchs made some more..and just got a phone call for more...Have not started selling them yet...But U know ...U think...and think...and I want to get ideas rolling....

so here is a pict of what I came up with....

hikersSoap.jpg

100% OO..No scent , No color...

I am happy with the bars..still a bit more testing on them...sooooo many bars to test...But I have been able to get these to come out consistaint....Now it is just waiting a bit longer...LOL!!!

post-2101-139458395499_thumb.jpg

Looks good. And good name and target audience..

A little bit of stats for you, since hikers always like to know these type of things. Soap is biodegradable, 99% in 3 days. Supposedly. Don't have a link to substantiate it though, just one of those things in my journal.

Looks good. And good name and target audience..

A little bit of stats for you, since hikers always like to know these type of things. Soap is biodegradable, 99% in 3 days. Supposedly. Don't have a link to substantiate it though, just one of those things in my journal.

interesting info! Cute labels!!!