What I accidentally did to 2 of my pillars

I was trying to remake 2 of the pillars I am desperately trying to wick correctly, all while my kids were fussing and fighting, my hubby was fussing at the kids to stop fighting and my 19 month old was stripping in the living room. I got preoccupied trying to figure out what in the world my kids were fighting about, trying to put my sons clothes back on and didn't melt enough wax to fill the molds. I figured this out, of course, after I had poured the melted wax into the molds. So, I decided since they were just for me, I would melt some more wax and just pour the non-colored wax into the mold. It looked OK when it was still hot. Later, I came back when it was cooled and discovered this. Personally, I think it looks kind of neat. It just frustrates me that all my boo-boos are neat looking. If I tried to actually make this, I am sure it would not look the same. Anyhow, just wanted to share.

Theresa

[ATTACH]5142[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5143[/ATTACH]

post-1035-139458395424_thumb.jpg

post-1035-139458395426_thumb.jpg

They look very cool. You should try again...but wait until the kids start fussing and fighting again!!:laugh2:

Thanks. But since they got grounded from the Playstation, they have been good as gold. I just started making pillars, so I wish I could do that on purpose. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know where to begin to make that happen on the tops of the candles. The picture above is actually the bottom of the candles.

Theresa