fundraiser questoin

I was just wondering how long others give the advisor of the fundraising group between the end of the fundraiser and when the money is due. I had a fundraiser end today and have to wait to get the money until Monday.........ughhhhhhh I wanna get going but need the money to order the supplies. I was really hoping that they would have everything ready today because I wanted to order my supplies today, start pouring Monday or Tuesday and get the completed candles back to the kids before they go on spring Break at the end of the month.........We shall see.

Thanks for all the help and for letting me fume a bit.

Pam in Upper Michigan

Hey Pam,

I would think that they maybe normal. Some groups don't have the cash flow that others do. They may have to wait until some of the checks clear that were wrote to them. But I always tell them the $$ is due to me at the time the order is placed. And delievery will be 2-3 weeks depending on the size of the order and the time of year. HTH

Lorrie

Pam..that is actually QUICK! You have to remember that when you are dealing with a group...especially a school...it takes a lot to get a check cut. One school I deal with it usually takes 2 weeks to get a check because it has to have 7 signatures.

So, if you are getting it monday, you are doing great!

Good Luck with the FR!!!