Aroma Bead packaging

I had them to begin w/ in a REALLY cute jar (I post in the gallery on the old board), but soon found out if you use a container it needs to be BIG for air circulation. I ended up dumping the contents into a big decorative watering can I can on a bathroom window sill that the sun hits and it still (after 5 months) smells GREAT!

These beads need air to pass through them to smell.

I use muslin bags and organza. The organza would look nice with a cute tag or the muslin you could "stamp" with a message about the occasson its for. HTH :)

I luv these beads whatever you choose you won't be disappointed!

I use organza bags a lot. If you need quite a few I like this place: http://www.pouchmart.com/store/site/index.cfm

I ordered quite a few and requested a wholesale packet and they emailed me a code for 30% off all my future orders. Quite nice quality.

What size do you get from pouchmart? The heart shaped bags look cute for a wedding. But I was just wondering if you get the plain sheer bags or the round bottoms, or what? Without seeing them, it's hard to figure out which size would be the best or make the most sense.

TIA

What size do you get from pouchmart? The heart shaped bags look cute for a wedding. But I was just wondering if you get the plain sheer bags or the round bottoms, or what? Without seeing them, it's hard to figure out which size would be the best or make the most sense.

TIA

I get the 4x5 flat sheer bags and they work well. Most of the women are buying them to hang in their cars. Once you put the beads in the bags will sit up anyway so I don't worry about the round bottoms. I did splurge and bought a few of the beaded bags for myself and for gifts and they are just lovely. HTH!