Kandies Embeds Problem

smellywax

has anyone else ever had a problem with an order from kandies? Do you think it is good for a business to make a customer wait for a check of theirs to clear to receive a refund for an order never received. If they are so busy with orders, should they be receiving funds every day? I don't get it? i have never had any problems ordering online until now.

I used to get all my embeds from her before I started making my own and never had a problem, she has always been great to work with for me. As far as the policy I would do the same... Most places make you wait for the check to clear before they will send the merchandise in the first place... so it should have cleared long before you needed a refund??? I must be confused... or I misread?? :undecided

It wasn't my check she wanted to clear...I sent her cash through paypal. She wants me to wait for her check to clear because she said she doesn't keep money in paypal....but if she is getting orders, that is hard to believe. I don't think it's good business practice to make me wait two weeks for her own check to clear. I don't know. I ordered based on someone's recommendations here but after she sent me a nasty email and I have yet to be refunded, I am leary of ordering online.:undecided

I can't believe I still do not have a refund. She responds to emails very fast when it is an order but I am still waiting for a refund for items never received. The sad thing is I was going to give her a lot of business but I guess she has enough to not care.