wicking a tea cup

I found really cute tea cups and saucers with a Red Hat Lady theme and thought I'd pour these in passionate purple from JS and make up a gift basket with a dipped bear and some other things I found red hat. Any ideas on where to start with a wick. I am currently using the mill creek soy..not the EZ soy.

Okay, made it to the basement to dig one of the cups out. Across the widest at the top is approx. 3" and it is almost 3" high. The narrow bottom part is approx. 2" They are made by Darice. I was in the store where I got them today and they were supposed to have the shamrock ones and of course they were temporarily sold out, but they had all different kinds with the saucers for $1.97. They had them with Lily of the Valley flower design that said mother and some that said grandmother and sister and friend, then some just all over floral and some that were with scroll red hearts. I'm thinking "mothers day"