Wholesale brochure; questions

Gretchen

Hi all! Do any of you have a wholesale brochure of any type? Like something you would give to a new account that covers questions like minimums, complete scent listing, shipping terms etc.? I had on put together but I'm not in love with it, and I'm wondering if it's giving enough or too much info. I don't have a website yet (Pretty computer stupid in general and a little fearful of being ripped off in the development phase of it) so I can't direct a new account or prospective account to one. Anyone willing to share what they have in print?

Gretchen

Hi Gretchen! I have two ways of doing it. One is if I contacted the person, I give them my retail brochure to look over and a sample or two, and if they like it, I have a contract and a simple sheet stating my prices for each item, a quantity minimum and suggested retail price. Then I also have a catalog I send out to people who have requested it. It looks exactly like my retail brochure, but says wholesale brochure and at the bottom of the item's description, I list the wholesale price, the suggested retail price and the minimum. Also, you mentioned you don't want to get ripped off with a website, if you were serious about getting one, you should contact prairieannie on this board, or go to geekoasis.com. They did my website, was far from a rip off, did a great job and are wonderful to work with. Also, Stacysscentsations(dh) also has built websites for a few members on the board and from what I've seen have done great work. Neither of them would rip you off, I can assure you of that. So, anyway, good luck in your venture!!

It's not neccessary to have a contract for wholesale, but I like to cover my butt- PLUS, I like to feel all high and mighty and professional...LOL! If you send me your e-mail address, I can email it to you (provided you have publisher.) It's super simple and just states basic things...plus, I also like having the person's signature on file (just in case I need a new pair of shoes..hahaha!)