Been gone a while,

and just wanted to say hi to everyone! Life kinda went crazy this year with a lot of family stuff, but finally settling down.

I also got the best compliment ever!!!! and had to share. One of my wholesale customers said he got an email from a lady who is out of state and is coming in to town for her daughters graduation from the local college. Her daughter has been buying my candles and sending them to her. This is kind of a western decor shop so all he carried of my candles was leather. She wanted him to know she was coming and she wanted to see what other scents he could get, cause these candles were the best. woohoo!

She told him in the email she had tried drea..ers and Yan..e and these candles beat them hands down! That made me feel soooo good! It is rare to get complements of that caliber. and I am so happy to know I am on the right track! :)

So now he has added two more scents woohoo! He said he wished he had printed the email and he would have given it to me. :)

well, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and share my news.

Oh thank you all so much!

And YES!!!! It is wonderful to hear from a satisfied customer! Kinda restored my faith in people a little... I guess it is just human nature.. but I notice you usually don't hear anything about your products unless there is a problem... kinda like no news is good news! haha... its so nice to get a pick me up and a pat on the back once in a while... :)