Greenleaf Candle Supply-candle classes

Just wanted to let everyone know, not only is Brenda and her associate very knowledgeable and give great customer service, but they have an awesome candle class. My friend and I went to the class to learn how to make aroma beads, air freshners and crushed corn cob air freshners and we learned so much plus we had loads of fun!!! I can't wait to use their 70/30 wax. Another wonderful scent they have is New Zealand Kiwi and Orange Vanilla.

If anyone is in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, I would highly recommend trying out one of their classes. I think I'm gonna try out the dipped bear class soon.

I am very happy with candle supply company

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Sure wish I lived closer so I could take one of Brenda's classes. She's great and I'm sure she's very interesting to work with. I just ordered some of her sample FO's and one was the Orange Vanilla. I'm really looking forward to trying them. Need more wax, though....Guess I best get on the ball and order some.:shocked2: