Who Wants to test my candles?

*These will be shipped on Wednesday...thanks again!

Wow! That was fast...thanks for all the volunteers! I will try to get them out by the end of the week. Thanks so much!

I'm looking for 6 people to test my candles. I would like the volunteers to be skilled candle makers and good judges for safety and burn quality. I wan't honest answers...I will not be offended...ect....I have become very anal and paranoid lately...everyone who has tried them says they are fine...but I want to make sure they are before I start selling them. The first people to PM me will get one candle...just let me know which of the following scents you would like to test and the address to send it. Once a scent is picked it will not be available to the next person. I will send you a candle and questionnaire to fill out with postage paid envelope for you to return it back to me...so no cost to you...just your time! Please only people from the US or Canada. Please feel free to ask me any questions!

Scent Choices

1) Cranberry Spice -Gretchen

2) Oatmeal Milk & Honey -Mandymayyy

3) Love Spell -TerriWV

4) Mulled Cider -htaylorrn

5) Cinna-Red Hots -michelleB

6) Vanilla Buttercream Crunch -Breanna

Thanks,

-Joanna