Edible Body Items - RECIPES

MJandJoshsMommie

Here is the Recipes for all I carried , Note I took out some additives to make it last longer in Shelf life , but you may want to add them if you use yours up quickly and dont have to worry bout them spoiling before you use them all .

Body Dust Powder

Powdered Sugar

a little bit of Cornstarch ( not much )

you get a Flour Sifter and add these dry ingredients to it , and sift together and then add a few drops of Flavor Oil , and then sift again . This sift will leave clumps on top and you can just mush them in the sifter holes with your hand or finger , and then re sift until it all is dry and all goes through sifter ..

These 3 ingredients combined to make this Powder has a shelf life so far up to 8 months and it is still edible and good ...

Body Mist Spray

Distilled Water

Liquid Sweetner ( Equal )

Flavor Oil

Add to a bottle and shake shake shake ... The shelf life on this with these limited ingredients so far is 6 months and still good .

Massage Oil

Sunflower or Safflower Oil

( if you use Olive Oil shelf life is not as long for some reason ) So use Olive Oil if you use it all up quickly

Flavor Oil

With these ingredients shelf life is up to a year being perfect , if you add other ingredients such as

Vitamin E, Ginseng, Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil then shelf life is limited to 3 months

On the Massage Oil I found it hard to add Coloring to it and making it look good , it will clump at the bottom but yall might have luck at coloring .

Body Paint

Lite Corn Syrup

Flavor Oil

Coloring I used Food Color very little goes a long long way

Stir it like crazy to mix it all in , and you are good to go , This has a shelf life of 5 months with just these ingredients .

These are the ones i used but yall might want to do them differently , But these worked great for me ...

• 3 weeks later...
Massage Oil

Sunflower or Safflower Oil

( if you use Olive Oil shelf life is not as long for some reason ) So use Olive Oil if you use it all up quickly

Flavor Oil

With these ingredients shelf life is up to a year being perfect , if you add other ingredients such as

Vitamin E, Ginseng, Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil then shelf life is limited to 3 months

Question -- for the massage oil, you state above that adding Vit E or safflower oil will limit the shelf life to 3 months, yet your start with sunflower or safflower oil. I think safflower oil has a short shelf life and is not the best oil to use; however, I don't see how Vit E would shorten the shelf life. Could you clarify this? Thanks!