Grubby or Primitive Tarts?...

Need some help here please...I am trying to figure out how to make Grubby or Primitive Tarts. I do not know where to start, I looked for instructions online but have come up empty handed. I know to use molds but I have no idea what wax to use or how to do it...any help would be appreciated. I am just wanting to make them for my own use.

Thanks,

Connie

What I am wanting to do I know entails using flexible molds but I am not sure which wax to use, coloring, how to scent and so on. I am not looking to just do something to the outside of a pillar candle but rather to make tarts. Thanks for the link though.:)

Connie

What I am wanting to do I know entails using flexible molds but I am not sure which wax to use, coloring, how to scent and so on. I am not looking to just do something to the outside of a pillar candle but rather to make tarts. Thanks for the link though.:)

Connie

You can use almost any kind of votive or pillar wax. I would suggest using a votive wax like 6228 or 4794. They are pretty popular, but do some research on them and see what you think. For coloring, you need candle dye and for scent, you need candle fragrance oils. Check out the basic instructions to get an idea of where to start. :)

http://www.candletech.com/basicinstructions.htm