Katie Jo's Pink Lemonade & Calming Waters

sharyl55

I'm in trouble now. Love both of these also. Think I like the Pink Lemonade better than Pink Sugar. And Calming Waters may be my new favorite FO. It is subtle but strong. My neighbor is testing Vanilla Buttercreme Crunch and Mimosa and Mandarin for me and wants to know when I going to be getting more. My poor FO budget is officially shot.

I love the Pink Sugar, it's my new favorite. Does it smell similar to Pink Lemonade? (are we talking JS or in general) I get my Pink Sugar from Solas Candles and I love it. I made some Calming Waters in wickless and liked it too. They are totally different scents though.

I know what you mean about the budget. I have to replace some FO's I'm running short on and am afraid to even go to their sites in fear of how much it's going to cost. So many scents...so little cash:cry2:

I love the Pink Lemonade, but I hated her Pink Sugar. It was way too musky for me when I tried it. I use ICS Pink Sugar and it smells much sweeter and definitely more pleasant to me. I really want to get Mimosa Mandarin into wax this week too. It smells great OOB and in B&B. Bet it will be fabulous in wax too.