BNL Green Tea

Tanya

Kim that is why I'm looking for anyone who possibly has this Green Tea. I emailed with Lori just recently about her ever bringing this scent back. She said it wasnt a great seller but had a few bottles. So I have been stalking her site waiting for her to post it for sale.

BTW who is SC? I'm cant seem to remember.

It sucks that BNL is closing. :sad2: I just love their Gentlemen's Bay Rum and it was a decent price. I can get Bay Rum at other places, but its more than I am willing to pay. Tony's has it and the price isn't that bad. I love his oils too. I did notice that Tony's has a Green Tea and Cucumbers. I know it is not a plain GT, but I've never received an oil from there that I didn't like. It might be worth a look too. ;)

Sweetcakes Green Tea is not the same as B&L. If you order from RA you might try a sample. I haven't tried anyone else cause I liked B&L so much. But I did get a sample of SC's in a swap.

Oh poo poo :( Well I will be trying to find a replacement. LOL I have like a drop left in the bottle I have and wont give it up.