Teddy Bear Jars

I have 2 of these I just made this morning and they are really cute,:cheesy2: about 2 1/2 by 2 1/2". Used a HTP 83 (GB 449 wax) in one and HTP 105 in the other (CB3 wax), One with Peaks Carrot Cake and one with Vanilla Hazelnut. Just testing so may have to change them. I'll let you know if either one works.

I'm new to this so keep that in mind and I am also testing both of these waxes. Like the way the 449 set up much better, it is very smooth, pored at 165. Will see how they look in the morning.:)

For some reason couldn't find the thread anymore to post back. Neither one of the first 2 wicks worked, they were both to small for the waxes I am trying. Changed the CB3 to an RRD50 and the 449 to an LX22. They are both on the 2nd 3 hour burn and look pretty good. Very slight hang up with the LX22 but may be because my wick is not perfectly center (gotta get a wick setter!):) Neck opening got pretty hot at first (I guess because it narrows in) but is OK now that the wax level has dropped down some.

Hope this helps, sorry so late getting back to you. Everyone really likes the jars.