ISO White Cake!!!!!!

Corence

I had purchased off of E-bay quite a while ago some White Cake f/o. I mailed the person I bought it from and they cannot remember where it came from, of course the bottle had no name on it. The person thought it came from Willow Woods, but they are out of business now. The scent however, was a true very moist fluffy white cake. It made your teeth hurt. The smell was just dead on. Does anyone know where there may be a supplier which sells such a scent as this? All I ever seem to find, (no matter what they name it) is Cake Bake, and that is no where close to what I had. I hope someone can help me find this.

Thnx in advance.

I got mine at King House, which is now Keystone, but I just looked and they don't carry it now.

Also Tri-State carries White Cake, but I haven't tried that one. I'm going there today, so if I can remember, I'll check it out.

Also, you might want to check out the fragrance finder, they have several listed.

http://www.geocities.com/lwoollen_25/FragranceFinder/W.html